How our 7 day Moneyback Guarantee Works
If a customer returns a Zooper vehicle, for any reason, within 7 consecutive days of taking delivery then he/she will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase price provided that both Zooper and Customer can be returned to the same positions they were in before the vehicle was purchased. Certain matters may impact upon the customer’s right to receive the refund, including:
- If the vehicle travels more than 500km or sustains any damage or disrepair before it is returned;
- If the customer does not take delivery of the vehicle within 7 days of being notified that it is ready for delivery;
- If the refundable amount is not sufficient to discharge any encumbrance granted by the customer and the customer elects not to pay the balance in order to discharge the encumbrance.
- If there is a trade-in vehicle associated with the purchase of the Zooper vehicle, Zooper will not deal with that trade-in vehicle until the 7 day refund period has expired.
Each Zooper vehicle is backed by a Zooper Warranty. The warranty applies to a range of the vehicle’s components. If any warranty repairs are required, the vehicle can be taken to any Zooper Approved Dealership Agent within the A.P. Eagers network for those repairs. In order to maintain the warranty, you must have your car serviced with any Zooper Approved Dealership Agent. Full term and conditions of the warranty cover are set out in the Zooper Warranty Book, a copy of which is available from your nearest Zooper store.
To enable us to monitor our website’s performance, we may track your Internet Provider address and your session time. We cannot use this information to identify you. You will remain anonymous whilst accessing our website. We may from time to time place a “cookie” or trail indicator in the browser files of your computer. The “cookie” does not contain any personal information. It will enable us to:
- Relate your use of the site to information that you have specifically provided to us, such as a member password for any services we may provide via our website; or
- Allow your computer’s browser to track searches you have performed on the site.
The Zooper brand belongs to A.P. Eagers Ltd ABN 87 009 680 013.
We have made every effort to produce information on this website that is current, informative and entertaining.
Information given may change and some time may pass before this website can be updated in respect of all information affected. That being so we do not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.
Except as expressly provided for in writing or as required by law, our liability arising from the use of this site is specifically excluded and we disclaim all warranties and any liability for damages of any kind whatsoever whether in contract, tort under statute or otherwise for any injury, damage or loss whatsoever.
No reliance should be placed on information contained or to be implied or inferred from this website without checking out the details with us.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All text, images, drawings and sounds and other materials on this site are subject to Copyright and other intellectual property rights of Zooper and A.P Eagers Limited. These materials may not be copied for commercial use or distribution or otherwise modified or reposted to other sites.
All Trademarks displayed on this site are subject to our legal rights or the rights of other Trademark owners and the unauthorised use of any Trademark displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
This site may only be used for lawful purposes and we reserve the right to deal or refuse to deal with any user.